I have postponed our Fundraiser until April so that more students will be able to send off Artwork they have made through out the Year!
Hi Forest North Eagles!
We are starting to advertise for the annual Art Club Fundraiser! The fundraiser starts October 6th - October 15th. We are working with Cherished Arts, a local company that creates keepsakes with your child's original artwork.
Once again this year, I am sponsoring Art Club for all grade levels. Yes, that's right, Kindergarten through 5th grade. Each grade level will meet approximately 5 times and this means they will complete 4-5 projects! This is great, but it does require that I have a lot of materials and supplies for our students to use to create those 4-5 projects. I don't have a huge budget for art supplies so anything we raise in our yearly fundraiser goes right back into the Art Department budget.
Here is the link below and please go check out a few items to buy to help support our Art Club and to pass along as wonderful mementos of your child's hard work and creative talent!
Cherished Art
Thank you so much!
Ms. Bell
No comments:
Post a Comment